Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Fitness, Weight Loss & Health Feature

My health has not been a priority the past few years but I decided this year to do my best to keep my doctor's appointments, exercise daily (or 6x's a week)and eat healthier. I realized that I am being a horrible role model for my gorgeous little girl so I am determined to get in shape and take care of myself. I want to find great ways to get in shape without spending a lot of money. I will of course bring my finds to you all and I hope that you will post comments here if you find any great ideas that will save us money while burning calories!! Also, if you have any ideas for affordable, healthy and effective Weight Loss Plans, be sure to let us know!!
I am getting started on my EA Sports Wii Fitness Game this week and I'm recording everything I eat on my fatsecret.com account. I LOVE that site!! It's free and it has every food you can think of listed in the database. Simply enter how much you ate and they figure up your calories and fat grams. 
Well I can't wait to get started and hopefully bring you all tons of great advice and I hope that you will do the same for me!! I have a wonderful guest post coming up from a former contestant on the Biggest Loser and I'm really excited about it. More later - have a happy and healthy day!!

1 comments:

Jessica H February 8, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

look forward to reading your posts!