Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Blog Awards-I Have 3 Now!

I am THRILLED to have won a Lovely Blog Award! This makes the third blog award that I've received since I started my little blog.  This award was given to me by Blissful Bee Blogging and I am incredibly grateful that she thought my blog was worthy of the Lovely Blog Award :)



I will be posting the blogs that I feel deserve to receive a Lovely Blog Award later today. I just found out about my great award and I will take a few hours then post the blogs that I love and who really deserve this award!

Another blog award I received is:
 AND I also received the Stylish Blogger Award from Closer to Lucy a couple of months ago!

I am thrilled to have blogging peers who think I deserve one of these great awards! I am so proud and wanted to list all three awards and post them on my sidebar later today.

2 comments:

Unknown November 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

wow...congrats on all the awards...you deserve it!

Bridget November 8, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

thank you so much!! I really appreciate that.