Monday, October 18, 2010

More "From Dowdy to 'Diva'lious by December News!

Whew! I have been working for the past two days on getting some great products to feature for our event and challenge, From Dowdy to 'Diva'licious by December. I have fantastic news - Miraclebody Jeans is going to be our featured Fashion Line for this event! I have also received word from Hard Candy Cosmetics that they would like to participate as well! I am so happy about both of these fantastic companies taking part in our challenge!!!
Besides working with companies to find great products for our events, I have also been working on purging all the items I no longer need. What a task! I am one of those people who keeps EVERYTHING their child draws, all their crafts, any homework or Sunday School projects - it has been hard letting go of a lot of it but I am doing this for my family as well as myself. I also came across a TON of samples in a little plastic storage box. These are all from the past 2 months and I am offering them as a giveaway! I will post this "giveaway" Giveaway tonight. Samples include Aveeno, Dove Haircare, Biore, some perfume samples and I don't know what else! I will get it all ready and post it in a little bit. I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend! 

2 comments:

Menopausal New Mom October 18, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Thanks for the bloghop! I'm a new follower!

Ashly October 18, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Following you from the Blog Hop! Would love a follow back!
Thanks
DirtyTruthReviews.Blogspot.com