Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Great Fall Wardrobe Tips from Elan Image Management

I came across this site when I read about the book "Frumpy to Fabulous:Flaunt It" by Natalie Jobity. I love the title! And it's the perfect book for our "From Dowdy To 'Diva'licious by December" Event! I found this fantastic Fall Wardrobe Suggestion from Elan Image Management and I thought I would put it here for all to see. THIS is something I would wear - this is something I NEED to wear! Love it - I think I really need to get a copy of this book!
You can also get a free e book -Elan's Style & Wardrobe Workbook with 12 Steps to Enhance Your Image - by signing up for Elan's monthly newsletter.

2 comments:

Mrs. No-No October 19, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Hey there - New follower and fan (wow! can't wait to be Diva'licious by December - lol...I will be reading often!) following from the blog hop! Thanks for cohosting. Please come by and visit when you have time.
Carla aka Mrs. No-No
Mrs. No-No Knows