Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"From Dowdy to 'Diva'licoius" Event Exciting Announcements!

The Dowdy to Divalicious Event is just getting bigger and better every single day! Here is a list of just a few of the products that will be featured in this event that will help you improve your quality of life:
Featured Products and Companies:
Miraclebody Jeans
Hard Candy Cosmetics
ShaToBu
alternaVites
Also, I have exciting news relating to the Birthday Party Resource Guide and the Holiday Gift Guide! New additions to the list of Products that will be featured are:
Cahootie 
PetCakes
Dali Decals
Nachomama Tees 
and even more companies that I will tell you about soon! I am thrilled to have so many wonderful companies working with us on all of these events and Gift Guides. I can't wait to post my reviews and giveaways so that you can learn all about these companies and I am sure you will love them as much as I do!
These are just a few of the products that are going to be included in our features. If you  have any suggestions for our gift guide, please let me know! I love comments so feel free to leave on here. I really need some great suggestions for Mens Gifts! Let me know what you think - hope you're as excited as I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 20, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

Following you back! Thank you!

Mallery October 22, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

I ended up liking the AlternaVites!

Found you via Read My Feed!

www.mallerysdeals.com