Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Check Out the FREE Halloween Challenge at Lorajean's Magazine For Great Party Resources


 
I recently stumbled upon Lorjean's Magazine and I am so happy that I did! Lorajean is a mom and a blogger who posts free printable crafts and tutorials that she makes herself. There are also free printable  and craft how-to guides that she has posted from her favorites sites from all over the web. In just a couple minutes of browsing her site, I found a printable for the perfect invitation, cupcake topper, treat box, decorative item and lots more useful information that will save me A LOT of money by doing the crafts and printing the items myself!  If you are a blogger, you might be interested in her Halloween Challenge link up. If you have a great Halloween craft, you can share it with others by posting  the craft link on
Lorajean's Halloween Challenge Link Up. If you aren't a blogger, you can still visit the Halloween Challenge to find inspiring ideas and free, fantastic printables! I love this site and have added it to my favorites. I look forward to using many of the printable and craft guides for my upcoming Hallween Bash!

0 comments: