Monday, September 20, 2010

ENDED - Vote for Dixie Diva Deals as Deal Pro and win a Restaurant.com $25 GC & Gift Box full of Goodies

Vote for me at Savings.com's Deal Pro Contest and leave a comment here saying you did. I will choose a winner via Random.org on October 5. Winner will receive $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card and a gift box full of samples from Bliss, fresh (soy face wash), Avon, Dove, Purex & many more little goodies! Be sure to vote that you found my answers helpful too(you will know it's me by the DixieDivaDeals username) at this link and this link! Come back here and tell me which questions you voted were helpful to you (or both if you voted for both) AND tell me how many people had said that they found the answer helpful at the time you voted. For example, right now it says "1 of 1 found this answer helpful". If I were entering the contest I would say "voted for you on ...... deal and 1 of 1 person said they found this deal helpful" dixiedivadeals at gmail dot com

You MUST leave your email address in order to win. I have had winners lately who didn't leave an email address and the address connected with their Google Friend Connect Profile was invalid so there was no way to contact them and they had to be disqualified. If you don't leave an email address on at least 1 comment, I am sorry to say that you will not be eligible to win. This is for your sake since mistakes can be made on profiles. I want to make sure that my winners get their gifts!

Requirements to Enter:
1. Vote for DixieDivaDeals as Savings.com's Deal Pro HERE
2. Leave a comment below saying you voted and LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Extra Entries
1. Go to my Savings.com Answers at this link and/or this link and vote that my answers were helpful to you
2. Leave a comment on here telling me which answers you voted for and how many people had found the answer helpful at the time you voted

While you're here, Follow my blog by clicking FOLLOW at the very top of this blog or Google Friend Connect Follow button on the right sidebar. After you become a Dixie Diva Deals follower, you can vote for the giveaway you want to win when we hit 100 blog followers and you can enter these other giveaways!

27 comments:

Anonymous,  September 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

answered -- What's the best deal right now for ELF cosmetics? & 2 of 2 ppl had found it helpful when i voted.


h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Anonymous,  September 20, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

answered -- Are there any online chocolate stores offering coupons right now? & 2 of 2 ppl had found it helpful when i voted.

h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

merle September 20, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

voted for you/ ELF cosmetics
Tina M
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Something For Nothing September 21, 2010 at 2:56 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole September 21, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

I voted!

nikle714 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  September 21, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

voted for DixieDivaDeals as Savings.com's Deal Pro (thnx for giving me the link)


h_Womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Jessica H September 21, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

voted for you!!

lavagraphicz@etex.net

Unknown September 21, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

Voted for you!

Leah Walker
lewalk@hotmail.com
lewalk76@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  September 21, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

voted on Where can I go to find a site that matches up sales with the available coupons for the sale items?

crftyduchess September 21, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

voted Where can I go to find a site that matches up sales with the available coupons for the sale items?

2 ppl found helpful

crftyduchess September 21, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Voted for you

ctymice@gmail.com

Jessica H September 21, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

answered Are there any online chocolate stores offering coupons right now?

4of4 people found it helpful

lavagraphicz@etex.net

Jessica H September 21, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

ANSWERED -- What's the best deal right now for ELF cosmetics?

5 of 5 people found it helpful

lavagraphicz@etex.net

Alisha L. September 30, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

answered -- What's the best deal right now for ELF cosmetics? I was 7 of 7
mom2fourlilones@gmail.com

Alisha L. September 30, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

answered Are there any online chocolate stores offering coupons right now? 7 out of 7
mom2fourlilones@gmail.com

Alisha L. September 30, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Voted in the contest. I was vote 12
mom2fourlilones@gmail.com

Eleanor P. October 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

I answered "Are there any online chocolate stores offering coupons right now?" 8 of 8 people found the following answer helpful.

singingperson@hotmail.com

Eleanor P. October 1, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I answered
"What's the best deal right now for ELF cosmetics?"
7 of 7 people found the following answer helpful
singingperson@hotmail.com

Eleanor P. October 1, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

I had already voted for Dixie Diva Deals at Saving's Pro. So, there were 12 community votes.
singingperson@hotmail.com

Holly October 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

I voted for you
hollymsc123ATaolDOTcom

Holly October 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Are there any online chocolate stores offering coupons right now? - I said this answer was helpful
9 of 9 people found this helpful

Something For Nothing October 2, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

redoing my comments from 9/21 bc im new to this and submitted all my entries in one comment

voted for the deal pro contest, im community vote #2,

erica hardin blackprincess30106@gmail.com

Something For Nothing October 2, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

voted for the chocolate online i'm 3 of 3

erica hardin blackprincess30106@gmail.com

Something For Nothing October 2, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

voted for both comments in elf cosmetics i'm vote 4 of 4


erica hardin blackprincess30106@gmail.com

scottsgal October 3, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

I voted for you on savings.com
msboatgal at aol.com

scottsgal October 3, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

voted for chocolate was 10/10
msboatgal at aol.com

scottsgal October 3, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

voted on elf was 9/9
msboatgal at aol.com