Friday, July 8, 2011

Free $14 Worth of Sunscreen or $12 Worth of Cell Phone Accessories


This is a fantastic deal - get $14 worth of amazing sunscreen products from Fusion for FREE when you use your free $10 credit from SaveMore! Here's how to get this deal:


1. Sign up for a new account at Save More using this link to get a free $10 Credit
2. Go to Today's Deal and select the Fusion offer of $14 worth of products for just $7
3. Apply your $10 Credit when making purchase 

That's it! The reason I love this deal so much is because Fusion has incredibly convenient sunscreen wipes - you can just stick them in your purse or diaper bag and they are super handy when you're at a water or theme park, pool or beach -  you get my point. I have forgotten my sunscreen in the past and had to shell out big bucks at the water park to get a tiny bottle - I won't have that issue anymore because I can keep Fusion sunscreen wipes in the tote bags that I always use - I'll always have them on hand! With the $14 credit, you can get a pack of Sunscreen Towelettes and a Sunscreen lip balm!

Another deal being offered today at Save More is $12 worth of cell phone accessories from Cell Pig for $6 - of course it's free with your $10 credit. You can find the deal under today's deal and follow the instructions listed above to take advantage of this offer!!