Monday, May 23, 2011

*HOT Deal* .99 for ENTIRE New Born this Way Album + Digital Book (Reg. $14) from Lady Gaga at Amazon

Originally thought to be an error, Amazon confirmed this offer on Twitter!
Regularly $14 or more,  you can download the ENTIRE Born This Way [+digital booklet] Lady Gaga album with 14 tracks plus digital booklet for just $.99 through the end of the day today!!! Even if you aren't a Lady Gaga fan, this is an offer that is  hard to pass up. I think the tracks will be great to listen to while working out and I know some family members that would love to have this as a gift. (I am not tech savvy but I am thinking that it is possible to buy a music download as a gift-somehow). I just downloaded my copy-go get yours!


Use one of your free Amazon Gift Cards from Swagbucks or Expo to get this deal for free! Find out more about Expo and  how I got free gift cards, a $200 printer and more from them here.

0 comments: