Friday, May 13, 2011

Freebies for Birthday List & Happy Birthday to Me!


Woohoo, today is my birthday!  I am turning 29 - AGAIN. I am celebrating by duct taping my laptop and looking online at new ones that I can't afford (on my mom's PC). My laptop won't even go to the start menu. Also, we're having a meal with cake first because my dad and daughter are running around like wild animals screaming "can we cut the cake now? Can we cut the cake NOW??? We you please blow out the candles so we can have some cake NOW??" So after this post I am going to give in. 
Well I wanted to let you know about the birthday freebies I received and below that you will find a list of tons of other birthday freebies that are available!
Favorite Rewards:

Vocalpoint-List of Birthday Freebies from Retailers and Restaurants that I didn't know about

*Kmart Kids Birthday Club - I didn't get this but it's a great one to sign up for since your child will get $5 Birthday Bucks, Crown,  Certificate and Bag Full of Goodies. 

Disney Movie Rewards -100 Extra Points for my Birthday from Disney Movie Rewards (last year I got a free Blu Ray!)

Swagbucks - 50 FREE Swagbucks for my birthday!

Restaurant/Fast Food Rewards:
Arby's Extras - Free Milkshake

Aunt Anne's Pretzels - Free Pretzel

Captain D's Free Meal or $5 off any Dinner or Platter

Dairy Queen -BOGO Blizzard

Melting Pot - Free Chocolate Fondue for Two

Starbucks - Free Drink of my choice 

Baskin Robbin - Free Birthday Scoop

Retail/Shop Rewards:

CVS Extra Care Card - Get $3 Extra Care Bucks for Birthday

John Frieda - $1.50 Off Product Coupon

Sephora - Beauty Insider Bday Gift from Philosophy

World Market - $10 off $10 Purchase

*The Club (GGP Properties)Free $10 Gift Card for my local Mall - Got this last year but so far haven't seen it. You can see if there's a mall near you and sign up anyway because they offer free gift cards year round when you spend $50 or sometimes just because.

My Points - free 5 points and 500 bonus pts for spending $5 at select retailers

More Birthday Freebies-Sign Up at Links Below for FREE Meals or Other Freebies During Bday Month:
Retail:
American Eagle/Aerie/AE Rewards - 15% Off Coupon

Aveda - Birthday Freebie

Barnes & Noble Kids Club

Borders Rewards

Crabtree & Evelyn Birthday Freebie

DSW Rewards - $5 Birthday Reward

Toys R Us- Kids bday freebie

Restaurants/Fast Food:

Applebee's Email Club

Ben & Jerry's Chunk Spelunker

Benihana $30 Birthday Gift

Brio Tuscan Grill 

Bucca di Beppo Eclub 

Burger King Club BK - Kids

California Pizza Kitchen

Captain D's Kids Club-Kids

Country Kitchen 

Denny's Rewards

Houlihan's Email Club

Marble Slab Creamery Club

Moe's Southwest Grill 

Red Robin EClub

Schlotzky's

Sonic Kids Birthday Club - Kids 

Qdoba Eclub

Zaxby's Zax Mail

Zaxby's Kids Club-Kids bday freebie

Entertainment:
AMF Bowling Club

Kidtoons - Free Movie Admission for Kids Bday


0 comments: