Saturday, May 14, 2011

Free Diapers, Razors & Free Gift Cards for Reviewing Products

 Note: I don't get any points or money if people sign up for Expo - I just think that is a truly wonderful program and I have gotten SO much out of it(including a completely free $200 printer!) that I wanted to make sure that all my readers have the opportunity to try it out - especially since they are giving away free Huggies, new Venus razors and other great products soon:
HUGGIES® is launching a brand new product and is inviting select Expo members to be the first to try it out.  Also,EXPO and Gillette® Venus® are teaming up to give you a chance to sample the ProSkinTMMoistureRich® razor in an upcoming Tryology Program(once you join Expo, you are immediately elgible for tryology). Become an EXPO member today then you can take the short screeners to see if you're a fit.
What is Expo?
Expo is where I get the majority of my free gift cards because they give you so many points for each activity you complete. Earn points just by sharing your honest, unbiased opinions about products you already own. I earned enough points from 1 product review to get a $50 Gift Card! You also earn points by taking surveys. Then redeem them for gift cards and other rewards. They have gift cards to CVS, Amazon, Bath & Body Works, Hyatt, Cracker Barrel, Red Robin, and way too many more places to list and they also offer all kinds of other rewards.
 Not only do you get points for doing reviews and surveys, when you join, you are also eligible for their Tryology Program. When there is a new Tryology program (like the Huggies program listed above), you will get a survey to see if you qualify for the program. If so, they will send you FREE products if you agree to do a short video review (1-2 minutes) on the product and upload it to their site. So far, I've been selected for at least 8 programs and I have received a FREE $200 printer as part of one program. Others were from Tide, Hidden Valley, Orville Redenbacher Popcorn, Pantene and many other companies. So tons of free stuff PLUS gift cards from stores I love - it's fantastic! If you want to read my post about getting the free printer, you can check it out here.

0 comments: