Saturday, April 2, 2011

Update: Personal Illness & Family

Dear Readers,
I am sorry that I haven't posted sooner but due to personal illness and everything that goes along with it like what I call "the blues", trying to spend quality time with my family, falling behind on everything including paying bills and cleaning - I have taken a break from blogging. I also have not had computer or internet access for nearly three weeks-hence the lack of updates. I will work on getting the prizes out to all the winners as soon as possible. If you are a sponsor, don't worry - I will get your reviews posted as soon as I can. I haven't even had a chance to check my emails- not looking forward to that!! 
I hope that you all will stick with me - I promise that now that I have my internet access and a computer, I will be making updates when I can. I don't feel comfortable at this time discussing the details of my situation but I know that anyone who has been through an illness or even a health scare will understand the roller coaster of emotions. I was surprised that I still had the same number of readers and I hope that you all will still be here in the coming days. I miss blogging so much and can't wait to dive back into all the great deals. I am also looking forward to posting about health and fitness. If you have sent me an email, I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone - I'll be back soon!!

0 comments: