Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Diabetic Skin Care Review: Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream from Neoteric

 If you or anyone in your family is diabetic, then you are familiar with the terrible problem of  severely dry, slow healing skin that most diabetics experience. Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream for Diabetics from Neoteric is a fantastic product that not only provides deep moisture to skin, it also speeds the healing process and increases circulation.
"This cream is an exceptional intensive treatment for chronic dry, cracked, damaged, slow healing skin. Containing TriOxygenC®, Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream is clinically proven to increase circulation and speed skin's healing by strengthening its own natural defenses." 
It is great for anyone who has the problem of severely dry skin, not just diabetics. 
If you are on your feet all day then you will definitely want to give this a try because it helps with circulation and provides relief to aching feet and legs - not to mention the intensive healing and moisturizing benefits that the cream provides. Read below for the opinion of someone with diabetes and the opinion of someone with eczema.


Diabetic's Opinion: My father was diagnosed with diabetes nearly 25 years ago. His feet are so severely dry that the skin sometimes cracks open so bad that it bleeds. Since he is diabetic, he heals at a very slow rate so he has chronically cracked, dry and damaged feet. He also has dry skin on his elbows, hands and legs but his feet are definitely the worst. I was hopeful and excited when I was offered the opportunity to review the Advanced Healing Cream from Neoteric because it claims to be scientifically proven to speed the healing process for severely dry skin, increase circulation and provide deep moisture while renewing and protecting the skin. The products we've tried in the past have not helped much with healing or moisturizing and many are too greasy-instead of absorbing, they just sit on top of the skin. 

My dad's take-"I like the consistency because it isn't too thick so it's easy to get out of the tube and onto my feet. It does absorb into my skin right after I apply it. My feet usually stay numb most of the time but I noticed that since I've been using it, I have more feeling in my feet. 
It helped to make my skin softer and heal the cracked open areas after I used it for several days. I like this cream more than any other ones that I have tried. The only other cream I've used that helped me like this was a really expensive prescription cream so I am glad that you found this cream and I plan to keep using it regularly as my main foot cream. I am also using it daily on my hands and elbows. 
The skin on my feet had gotten really hardened and I didn't think that anything would soften it so this is really good stuff since it was able to help me get some feeling in my feet, it softened the hard skin and it helped heal the cracked open places."

My Opinion: I have eczema and many other issues with my skin so I tried the Advanced Healing Cream a few times on my legs. It feels great! If you are on your feet all day, I recommend this product. Take a hot bath then massage the cream onto your legs and AHHHH. It does something that makes your legs feel so good. Plus it provides the soothing, deep moisture to your skin and that feels amazing too.

Verdict: I am extremely impressed with this product. I want to get a tube for myself and a new one for my dad since he is almost out. I highly recommend it to anyone with diabetes, people with circulation issues, anyone with eczema or any dry skin issues. 

Purchase: You can purchase Neoteric's Advanced Healing Cream from the Neoteric site. They also have many other helpful items for diabetics, including shampoo, cuticle cream, travel packs of healing cream and they also carry alpha hydroxy products for facial, body and acne care.


Disclosure:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: