Friday, April 8, 2011

Crabtree & Evelyn Free Gift on Birthday & Other Perks with Sign Up

Sign up for the Crabtree and Evelyn Newsletter for exclusive access to special offers and promotions, new products, special events and more! To thank you for registering, you'll receive a very special introductory offer to enjoy your favorite Crabtree & Evelyn product. You will also get  a special Crabtree & Evelyn gift on your birthday.


**Note**  I suggest opening a separate email account that you use just for newletters, coupons, freebies and other offers like these. You can simply open up a free account at Google, Yahoo or wherever you prefer. I also recommend a separate email account for surveys. Here's how I keep track of my surveys and freebies or deal and special offer email accounts: for surveys, I use bridgetssurveys@whatever.com and for the freebies, newsletters, etc. I use bridgetsdeals@whatever.com then I check the accounts every so often and I don't have to worry about losing surveys that pay $ because they were sent to my spam or got lost in a ton of other emails. It helps keep your personal email account free from spam and junk mail too! This may seem like a lot of work but I was losing a lot of mail because it was going straight to my junk mail but now that i have the separate accounts, I can quickly scan through the junk mail because there is so much less of it. I hope that this makes sense and that it can help at least one or two people!

0 comments: