Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Children's MultiMedia Educational Online Books



Free Children's Online Storybooks-My daughter loves this site and I think that the books are educational and entertaining so I thought that I would share. She is learning to read and I think that the read along format is very helpful for her and I love that she can navigate through this site on her own without any help ( I'm lazy). 
 Get free Online Multimeda Children's Books at Story Time For Me. I really like the books about conserving energy and water, the other Environmental books, the poems that help learn names of dinosaurs and the books about helping others. This reminds me a lot of a site that charges nearly $100 a year for their online story books yet everything on this site (from what I can tell) is free.

0 comments: