Saturday, March 5, 2011

Eco Friendly, Organic Deals, Coupons and Freebie Round Up


Deals on Eco Friendly Companies/Products:

Save an extra 30% on Udi's Granola sold by Save 15% when you enter code UDISO3II at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2011.

Save 59% on Indigenous Designs Fair Trade and Organic Clothing  and Holly Beth Luxuries Natural Beauty Products at Pure Citizen ends 3/5 and 3/6

Roozt Deal Site50% Off Flirty Everyday Tote Bags from Recycled Canvas- $15 These “Get Hip Get Green” fashionable tote bags are made from a special mix of recycled canvas (say what?). Apparently these are very popular with celebs and the 'hip set'.

Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water, 11.1-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12) $13 (reg. $24)after subscribe and save discount-YOU CAN CANCEL subscription ANYTIME AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED and still get this discount. This makes it a little over $1 per container. I am seriously considering purchasing this using my Swagbucks Amazon Gift Cards!

  • Gift Pack Contains: 2-boxes of Earth's Best Rice Cereal; 1-box Earth's Best Oat Cereal; 2-Earth's Best Formula Sample Packs; 1-Earth's Best 8.5oz - 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash; (Continued Below)
  • 1-package Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Newborn Diapers (size 1); 1- 80-count tub Earth's Best Wipes; 2-Earth's Best Wipes' refills; 1-box Earth's Best All Purpose Wipes;
  • No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

Neerg - New Daily Deal Site Selling Only Eco Conscious, Green and Organic Products. Neerg (Green spelled backwards) gives new sign ups $2 towards first purchase. They are just starting out so they don't have deals on a daily basis right now but they should start having regular deals soon.

Pacific Foods $1/1 Pacific Natural Foods soups/broths, $1/2 Pacific Natural Foods frozen pot pies, $1/1Pacific Natural Foods Oat, Chocolate Hemp or Chocolate Hazelnut Beverage (sign in page says coupon is for frozen pizza but these are new coupons)

Newman's Own Organics PDF various coupons exp. 04/15/2011

.Newman's Own Cereal -IE Print  FF Print   Request Coupon by Mail.

Newman's Own Pizza- IE Print  FF Print Request Coupon by Mail.

Zevia $2.50/2 Facebook offer

Better Oats Buy One Get One Free

Popchips $1/1 Popchips 3 or 4 oz. Bag wyl their FB page

Green Works Cleaner $1/1 compostable wipes

Lundberg Brown Rice Couscous .75/1