Friday, February 25, 2011

Diabetes Educational Library 5 Book Set & Magnet ($10 value)



Get a free Diabetes Education Library that includes the following five booklets and the diabetes motivational refrigerator magnet. 
  • The Diabetes Dictionary
  • What I need to know about Diabetes Medicines
  • What I need to know about Eating and Diabetes
  • What I need to know about Physical Activity and Diabetes
  • Your Guide to Diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2
I ordered this set for my dad and it has been incredibly helpful for us. First set free, additional sets $10 each. 

***Also if you or someone you know has diabetes, order the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People with Diabletes Workbook for free from Bayer. Select Browse all Products then scroll to the bottom to get your free workbook, add it to your cart then checkout.

0 comments: