Monday, January 31, 2011

What Is Love? Video Response from My Darling Daughter, Age 5

What is love? You could ask one hundred people and probably get one hundred different answers. For me, feelings are difficult to explain. Since I don't have a great answer, I asked my five year old daughter to tell me what she thinks love is:


 Awwwe! My darling girl is so precious. What does love mean to you? Tiny Prints wants to know what would you do for love or what have you done for love? These are great questions to ponder now, right before Valentine's Day!

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Valentines Day cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooksphoto books and calendars.
Don't Forget a Card For Your Valentine! Valentine Cards are just .99 at Tiny Prints when you use code cupid99, expires 1/31.




0 comments: