Friday, January 7, 2011

TWO Offers for FREE Subscriptions to Maxim - These Make Great Gifts


I just found two offers for free one year subscriptions to Maxim Magazine. One is from my favorite place to get free Magazines, Rewards Gold. The other is through Mercury Magazines. You have to fill out a short survey to get the magazine sub. from Rewards Gold and fill out your job title at Mercury Magazines. I just filled out a subscription for a college age cousin who I owed a Christmas gift to :)



You can get a free sub. from both if you want. I've read on Slickdeals.net that some people order two subscriptions then contact the magazine company to get the subscriptions changed so they can have them back to back - they get them for 2 years for FREE. To find out how to do this and other tips on Free Magazine subscriptions, head over to Slickdeals Freebie Magazine forum!

0 comments: