Saturday, January 15, 2011

GREAT Sale at My Shape: Take An Additional 70% Off ALL Sale Items

Dresses at My Shape start at $9 after the discount code is applied!

This sale is hard to beat. My Shape is offering an additional 70% off sale prices when you use code JAN2011 at checkout. The discount makes many items more than 90% off-shipping is a flat rate of $7.95! They have clothing from top designers and if you hurry you can still find a variety of sizes. I am terribly indecisive so I haven't decided whether or not I am going to purchase the items in my cart:1 black dress, 1 light weight jacket, 1 pair of pants and 1 shirt and the total shipped is just $50! The jacket retails for $90, the pants are reg. $44(the same pair is on sale for $25 at Macy's, I can get them for $3 from My Shape tonight!) so it is a fantastic deal- the only bad thing about this offer is that all sales are final - no returns!


0 comments: