Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Free $5 Video on Demand Credit from Amazon for New VOD Users

If you've never used Amazon's Video On Demand, now is the time to do so. You can get a free $5 credit just by visiting the link! This is an awesome offer. You can get movie rentals for .99 and new releases for $2.99 plus they frequently offer special offers- for instance I was able to use my free VOD credit to rent Toy Story 3 for free and they gave me a credit towards purchase of the dvd so I was able to get a Toy Story 3 DVD for FREE shortly after its release by using the discount credit and one of my $5 Amazon Gift Cards from Swagbucks.  


Amazon's VOD is my favorite way to watch movies online because you don't have to download anything to watch the movies - simply purchase and watch the movie of your choice. It doesn't get easier than that!!!

**Reminder, you can get a $20 Amazon GC from Living Social today for just $10!! Check HERE for more details.

0 comments: