Friday, December 31, 2010

FREE Items at Beyond the Rack after Credit! Prices Start at $4 Without the Credit-HURRY!

Just $24 BEFORE my $15 Credit at Beyond the Rack
I just signed into my Beyond the Rack and had a $15 credit to my account! I don't know how or why but I am SO glad that I do. They have a New Year Sale on right now that has unbelievable prices - items start at just $4 and they are GREAT items. They have multiple sales going on for the new year and name brand outerwear prices start at $14 and they are big name brands! If you don't have an account, sign up now! REMEMBER - the items at BtR are VERY limited in quantity so they do go fast - especially the lower priced items. I always try to sort the items from price, lowest to highest so I can see what they have that costs the least amount of money :) They have outerwear from Betsey Johnson, Tulle, Tommy Hilfiger and so many more designers for up to 85% off! Also on sale are boots, denim, watches, children's accessories, menswear, dresses and many more categories. Go HERE to view all the sales!
I don't know about the $15 credit-it may have been a bonus for existing accounts but it can't hurt to sign up and give it a try!! The savings are worth the 2 minutes it takes to sign up anyway.
I'll only pay shipping on this cute tunic that is reg. $30

2 comments:

The Frugal Free Gal December 31, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

I am already a follower! Thanks for following me :) Let me know if you want to do a frugal blog roll exchange!

The Frugal Free Gal
thefrugalfreegal at yahoo dot com
http://thefrugalfreegal.com

Bridget January 1, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

okay! just tell me what to do and I'll do a blog roll exchange! You can email me at dixiedivadeals at gmail dot com