Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Welcome Blog Hopping Friends!

Hi! I am so glad that you decided to visit my blog on your Wednesday blog hop. Please leave me a comment so that I may visit you as well. I promise to visit each and everyone one of you within 24 hours. My GFC name may be under Bridget Brannon but  you'll see the Dixie Diva Deals logo but it will have a blue background in the GFC pic. Anyway, you all have a great week. I have a giveaway that is ending TONIGHT and it has very low entries.  Actually 2 giveaways are ending tonight: A pair of baseball batting gloves from Franklin Baseball and party decorations for your next Birthday or Halloween party. You don't want to miss these awesome cupcake toppers! The entries are extremely low. Thanks again for visiting and following, please leave a message so that I can return the favor!!

1 comments:

Kirs October 6, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Happy Wednesday! I'm already following you but I just wanted to hop by and say hello.

http://ninasmomma.blogspot.com/

~Kirs