Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Paperspring Discount & Free Shipping - Beautiful, Innovative & Unique Stationery, Invitations & More


Paperspring is a Los Angeles based eco-friendly online retailer specializing in contemporary personalized cards and stationery. Paperspring’s vision is to create fresh ideas on paper and in turn capture, share and celebrate the important moments in life. Paperspring’s range of products includes photo birth announcements, baby shower invitations, holiday cards, greeting cards, thank you cards, birthday party invitations and personalized stationery. All of Paperspring's matte cards are printed on 100% post-consumer waste recycled thick cardstock.

One of my favorite things about Paperspring is their unique DNA(Digital Name Art) process.  I simply typed in the name of the people I wanted to send the card and Paperspring instantly showed me the picture from the card above- the front of the card featured my aunt and uncle's names spelled out in fresh baked cookies! How original and adorable. I have to have these for my holiday greeting cards because they are just so fantastic and different.  If you are a business owner or blogger, what could be better to send to your clients or sponsors - they would definitely remember you. You can customize the front to say either your name or the recipients' names then you can personalize the inside and that's it-order & send!


I also love the Birthday invitations, thank you cards and address labels that are available at Paperspring. There were so many to choose from that I had a really hard time deciding on the perfect one for our upcoming Birthday Bash. I still have a few hours to decide - I have it narrowed down to two choices - both equally adorable! I love everything this site has to offer!


Another HUGE plus for Paperspring is that they have one of the easiest design programs I have ever used. I don't think I've ever seen an easier or faster site when it comes to customizing your cards and uploading your photos. I am waiting on the last minute details of our big birthday bash before I finalize my order but I will do that sometime in the next 24 hours. I will post a full review when I receive my products but so far, I love Paperspring! They are eco-friendly, easy to use AND their products are a refreshing change from the standard holiday card and stationery. 
 Discount:
Here is a big bonus: They are offering a discount to my readers! Paperspring is offering a special savings code for Dixie Diva Deals readers- 
20% off Holiday Cards plus free shipping for the month of October with code OCTOBER20 (expires 10/31)
 
Disclaimer: I am being provided with the product mentioned above for the purpose of this review.  No other compensation was received.  All views expressed are my own opinions.

1 comments:

Unknown October 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

I am obsessed with stationary! New follower! Thanks for commenting on WW, and hope you continue to join us each week, for you blog is lovely.

Thanks,
Jaime & kristin