Sunday, October 24, 2010

Paperspring Discount and Free Shipping Through October 31

I recently received my order from Paperspring - I have never been more pleased with my Christmas cards! I hard a very difficult time choosing which style of cards I wanted but that was the only problem I had at Paperspring. The website is incredibly easy to navigate. I simply made my selection, uploaded the photo I wanted to use then ordered my Christmas cards. I received the cards in about 3 days! I also added their Sticky Stock option. Now all my cards can be applied anywhere the recipient chooses! I am so happy with my the finished product - they are gorgeous. I can't wait to try even more products from this unique, amazing company. Be sure to check out their DNA or Digital Name Art option. This is almost the type of cards I went with. You can spell out the name of the recipient in Christmas lights, cookies, on a frosted window - you have to see this for yourself because my words do not do this product justice. From now  unto October 31, Paperspring is offering a 20% discount and Free Shipping to my readers! Simply enter code OCTOBER20  to receive your discount at checkout!

0 comments: