Sunday, October 10, 2010

How I Got a $200 HP Premium Photosmart Printer FOR FREE

HP Photosmart Premium e-All in One Printer

A few days ago I made a post about Expo - a program that gives you HUGE rewards for reviewing products you already own by making a short video review then uploading the video to the Expotv site. I have gotten over a $100 in rewards in just 2 months then yesterday I received an email from them: They have shipped me this BRAND NEW $200 HP Printer! All I have to do is review it then upload my video. It is mine to keep! I am so happy about this - here is my original post if you want to sign up too! Once you sign up you are instantly eligible for their Tryology program - that is the one that sends out free merchandise for you to review. They will send you a survey when they have a new product and if you qualify, you can get some great stuff - right after I joined they sent me a box of full size Pantene products, now I'm getting this fantastic printer. I VERY HIGHLY recommend this program!!

0 comments: