Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Win a Coupon Grab Bag of at least 40 Coupons Expiring 09/30-10/31 or later - Ends in 8-12 hours!

ENDED -Included in this Coupon Grab Bag:
(4)Save $2 on any one Lactaid Milk (any size) exp. 09/30 - w/these coupons I get a quart of milk for .19, if there's a sale a half gallon is sometimes free and at Target a couple weeks ago, a gallon was. 99 after coupon

(4)Save .75 on Edwards Pie Singles exp. 09/30 (you can somtimes find these for $1 at Walmart near the ice cream cases at my local stores)

(3) Save .50 on White Castle burgers 11/20/2010
Also included are pet food coupons (let me know if you win whether you have a cat, dog or both), Loreal coupons

I also have a few Target printed coupons that are no longer available for print on their website so if you win and would like a few Target q's, let me know!
So many more coupons - I want these to get to you before the 09/30 ones expire so I am making this a short  contest.

The only requirement is to post on your facebook status
Follow Dixie Diva Deals for great giveaways, freebies and the latest deals and steals! Enter to win a Hello Kitty Kids Digital Camera, Tinkerbell Gift Set and many more prizes today http://bit.ly/9htTOL
OR
Suggest Dixie  Diva Deals to as many friends and family as you can on facebook using the suggest this page button.


Then come back here and tell me that you did, leave your email address on your comment also. Do both for 2 entries, just leave a separate comment for each one you completed. I am really trying to get to 400 facebook fans and 100 blog Followers so I would appreciate any help you could give me! Winner will be chosen within 12 hours from now. Envelope will me mailed tomorrow afternoon to the winner so if you are entering, it would probably be a good idea to email me your mailing address to dixiedivadeals at gmail dot com. Thanks for the support from so many of you. I am working hard to bring more giveaways and get sponsors and possibly creating a partnership with another blog for a Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaway! I am doing everything I can make this blog fun and rewarding for everyone involved!

2 comments:

Eleanor P. September 21, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

I posted your blurb in my status!
singingperson@hotmail.com

Unknown September 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Posted on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/swagbucks#!/lewalk76

I am Leah Walker on Facebook. I have two emails I use. lewalk76@hotmail.com and lewalk@hotmail.com

I just signed up for Google Friend Connect to follow you and I think I have myself on both emails. I am not really computer savvy so I mess stuff up a lot. Lol.