Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sunkist S'alternative


S’alternative is a tasty salt alternative -  you use fresh-squeezed Sunkist® lemons instead of salt! I LOVE Sunkist lemons and I use them in rice dishes, pasta dishes, chicken dishes, on salads - you name it and I probably add fresh squeezed lemons to it.  That is why I was thrilled to see this contest!  Share your favorite recipe featuring Sunkist lemons as a S’alternative and you could win up to $1,000! What could be easier? I KNOW you frugal moms, dads and students have some awesome recipes you could enter! If you haven't tried Sunkist S'alternative, do it today!  You will have a flavorful meal that has added potassium instead of sodium!  Head on over to Sunkist S’alternative Site now for some wonderful recipes and ideas to get you started. After you come up with your own unique, delicious creation, go to the Sunkist Recipe Contest Site and get ready to win $1000 or one of 9 other prizes!


I wrote this blog post at the request of Sunkist, making me eligible
to get $10 in free Sunkist Lemons. Please note that I received no compensation for my review of this product. This review is a compilation of my own opinions and thoughts.

0 comments: