Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sterling Silver Jewelry 90% on Amazon, Free Shipping w/$25 purchase

I just happened to find this because my little girl really likes peace signs right now and I found a sterling silver peace sign necklace (reg. $25) for $2.50 so I started browsing some other jewelry. Here are a few items I found that are up to 90% off:

Sterling Silver Double Infinity Cuff Bracelet $4.98
Platinum Sterling Bezel set Zirconia Pendant $3.64
Sterling Silver Wish Upon A Star Reversible Pendant w/chain $5.30 (reg. $50)
Sterling Silver Multi Charm Pendant (Hawaiian Charms) $7.50 (reg. $75)

If you need some low priced items to bring your total up to $25, go HERE - enter the amount you need and it will pull up a list of items in that price range. Also remember that to be eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping, the item has to say "eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping" right beside the price-example below:

0 comments: