Thursday, September 9, 2010

Snapfish $10 Credit for New Customers, $10 off code for all customers

Use this link for $10 Credit towards anything on Snapfish - New Accounts Only, credit must be used within 5 days of signing up. I am not positive but you may be able to use FREELDSHIP for free shipping on your order until Sept. 11- I already have an account so I am not able to tell you exactly how this offer works. I know when you click the link, you are taken to a page that states you get $10 credit to use within 5 days if you are a new customer but I don't know if they apply the credit to your account or how it works exactly.

Another option - the one I used: Sign up for a new account or log in to your existing account to create your order. Go to checkout and enter code WOW10OFF - for NEW and EXISTING customers!  I got a cute notebook with my daughter's picture on it for $3 shipped.  Log in today to take advantage of this great deal! YOU CAN NOT combine this deal with the free ship code however because you can only enter one code per transaction.

0 comments: