Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Save A Lot - Lots of Ways to Save Including $5 off $20 purchase, Dollar Deals, Store Coupons and More!

Save A Lot Grocery Store chain is new to my area-well I am new to Save A Lot. There have been a couple of stores within an hour's drive but this is the first time we have one within a half hour drive. They recently opened a store on Bessemer Super Highway (where the  Big Lots used to be). HERE is a store locator if you want to see if there is one near you. I am new to their policies and sales but I am going to check them out this week. You can join the Smart Shopper Club to get a coupon for $5 off your $20 purchase. They also have monthly Dollar Deals where they feature select products for - yep - a dollar. There are also a few printable coupons.  From what I can tell, most of their products are from their own store brand instead of name brand. If you happen to go to Save a Lot this month - September - you can print a coupon for their cheesy deluxe shells and cheddar AND it is on the Dollar Menu so you get it for .60! Here is a list of the items on the Dollar Menu for this month:
Banquet Beef Pot Pies, 2 for $1, 7 oz.
Banquet Chicken Pot Pies 2 for $1, 7 oz.
Deluxe Mac n Cheese,  $1 14 oz.
So Cheesy Deluxe Shells and Cheddar  $1 12 oz.

After I go check out the new location, I will write a few more details about Save a Lot!

0 comments: