Thursday, September 16, 2010

Harry & David Tasting Party, Sale & Tailgating Sweepstakes

Okay, Harry and David may NOT be one of the most frugal places to shop. Actually, it it pretty dang expensive but it is soooo good! I worked at an outlet mall that had a Harry & David and the manager let me use her discount while worked at a nearby store. I gained 10 lbs. I always pictured getting one of the fruit and chocolate boxes and sitting it out Christmas morning and having a scene similar to when Shirley Temple and the poor maid girl woke up in the Little Princess and the neighbor had left the treats for them. Okay back to reality.
Harry & David - go here to find one near you - is holding a Chocolate Fruit Tasting Party this weekend! Sadly, the store near us closed down so I won't be attending. If you are lucky enough to have a location near you, get there from 1-5 September 18 & 19. Check out their sale to see if anything interests you - prices are still pretty high.
While I am on the topic of Harry & David, they are having a Tailgating Sweepstakes right now. It is instant win and you can enter every day!

0 comments: