Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Friday Follow & Friend Finding Fridays September 24:Welcome & Happy Friday!

My Wee View
Friend Finding Fridays

Hi Fun Friday Follow & Friend Finding w/Supermom Guests and other blog hoppers and social paraders! Welcome to my blog. I appreciate you stopping by. Please take a second to follow me and leave a comment so I can return the favor! I will return the follow of absolutely everyone - it may take a few hours but I will get it done, I promise. If you'd like to, enter some of my giveaways. I am giving away a Hello Kitty Kids Digital Camera and some other great prizes that are only for my blog followers! Be sure to come back next week - starting Monday I am having a Dixie Diva Deals Makeover Spectacular. I am also starting a new giveaway on Monday for 250 business cards from Uprinting.com and there will be more giveaways with a beauty/makeover theme. I am also going to use all the groupons I've purchased this year to get a makeover for myself! Please come back by to check out all the exciting fun stuff!

3 comments:

Eliz Frank September 24, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Hello,
I am glad I stopped by your beautifully designed blog. I am now following you from the Friday blog hop.
Best,
Elizabeth

Unknown September 24, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Hello! Hey thanks for visiting me from the Finding Friends!! I am your new follower, it looks like a fun blog you have!! I cannot wait to read more!! :)

Stylist A September 25, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

You have no idea how giddy I get seeing my button on someones blog. Thanks for joining in on my very first Friend Finding Friday blog hop. I am overjoyed to have you as a new follower and I am definitely following back.

I also wanted to invite you to join in for my new meme that I will be kicking off this Monday. I want to remind everyone to take pictures to create memories and then share them with others. I hope you will join in.

xo,
Supermom