Thursday, September 16, 2010

Freebies that were in My Mailbox Today that are STILL Available

These are links posts I made in the past for freebies. I received all these goodies in my mailbox today (except the pasta & kids book, got them yesterday) and the ones listed are STILL AVAILABLE!

Space Camp Poster and brochures (I got a Star Wars poster but the site has different freebies listed- they were supposed to send a dvd and other info but just the poster - which is VERY nice and brochures were in my kit)


Magnifikid Religious Freebie for kids (they sent several booklets w/games and Bible stories)







Planet Protectors Kit

Conserving Now window cling

Dolly Parton Imagination Library for kids 5 & under, free books every month

First Aid kit - not as nice as the one in the picture but still a freebie! (possibly for Alabama residents only)






Luxury Pasta FREE Spaghetti

0 comments: