Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FREE AMAZON PRIME when you sign up for Amazon Mom - anyone can join, not just moms!

It is no secret that I love Amazon and I was crushed when my Amazon Prime membership that somehow went on FREE for years suddenly ended. DEVASTATED! I couldn't afford the $79 price tag to renew it so I made do with Free Super Saver Shipping. Well imagine my excitement when I learned that by joining Amazon Mom, I can get free Amazon Prime for 3 months and other great deals!!! Amazon Prime lets you get free 2 day shipping on ANY eligible purchase - no matter how small the price!! Normally I would have to get $25 worth of products for Free Super Saver Shipping but now I get free TWO DAY Shipping no matter how little I spend! Hello bargain books and cheap dvds!!! The UPS guy will once again be at my door daily - and that's a good thing because he's pretty cute :-)

Go HERE to sign up now!!!

More details - by the way ANYONE can join!!!
Amazon Mom is a free membership program aimed at helping parents and caretakers, from the prenatal days through the toddler years, use Amazon to find all the products their family needs. To join, simply sign into your Amazon account and tell us whether you are a Mom, Dad, or other caretaker of a child. By providing some optional information about your family, you can help us personalize offers, e-mails, and product recommendations to help you find exactly what you need at just the right time. Your kids are older than toddlers? No problem, you can still join Amazon Mom, just understand that some of the key benefits are specifically aimed at younger children (such as the 30% off diapers promotion).




Are dads, grandmas, and other caretakers eligible?

Yes. Despite the name, Amazon Mom is open to anyone who is responsible for caring for a baby or young child--“Amazon Primary Caretaker” just didn’t have the same ring to it. Kidding aside, we chose this name because we noticed moms in social communities (like our Amazon discussion boards) looking to connect and share information about products and problems with other moms. We wanted a name that would let these groups know that this program was created with their unique needs in mind. That said, we do not want to alienate dads or other caretakers, and we openly welcome anyone who has a young child and wants deals on diapers, fast shipping, and tailored offers that help them get through the newborn to toddler years unscathed.

What is the maximum age of my child for me to be eligible?
Amazon Mom is open to anyone. If your kids are older than toddlers, you can still join the program; you just may not enjoy some of the benefits that are targeted at younger children.



How can I find the Baby Store?

• You can always find the Baby store by going to www.amazon.com/baby.

• Or, from the Amazon.com home page, you can select “Baby” from the left-hand navigation bar in the “Toys, Kids & Baby” section.

0 comments: