Friday, September 3, 2010

COLLEGE STUDENTS: FREE AMAZON PRIME FOR 1 YEAR!

Amazon is giving a FREE Prime Membership to students! I know this has been around a while but I just thought I 'd put it up in case anyone missed it. I had Amazon Prime for 2 years and I miss it so much :-( If I could get it free again, I would do it in a heartbeat! It's normally $79 a year and it let's you get FREE 2day shipping on ANY eligible purchase with no MINIMUM ORDER! It was so great to be able to order a .50 book or $3 DVD and not have to pay shipping. I would highly recommend getting this if you are a student!

Amazon Prime shipping benefits free for one year
Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on textbooks and millions of other items
No minimum order size
Upgrades to One-Day shipping for $3.99/item
E-mail alerts for exclusive deals and promotions
It's free for students - sign up by providing your school and major

0 comments: