Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy Bags: A frugal way to Entertain and Educate your Little Darlings!+ Win Pretty Printables Halloween Calendar

I am so glad that I came across My Delicious Ambiguity on a blog hop yesterday. There were lots of great ideas, tips and printables for kids activites. This site is great for homeschoolers or anyone with a little darling! I especially loved these Busy Bags for the tots. What a great way to entertain and educate them without spending a lot of money!



Also, right now there is a giveaway for a free printable Halloween Calendar from Pretty Printables Etsy Shop. Be sure to enter - if you don't win and you want one of these cute printable calendars, you can buy it for just $2.50 from Pretty Printables



Well I am about to get started on a Busy Bag for a couple of little darlings and I will be sure to post my pics on this post when I am done!

0 comments: