Sunday, September 26, 2010

Affordable Yet Stylish Fashions For Women Sizes 12 and up

I don't know about you but I have a hard time finding fashionable clothes that are both within my budget. Also, I am not a size 2 anymore - I couldn't get my toe in a size 2 as a matter of fact - so that makes it even more difficult to find clothes that are stylish and inexpensive. 


Luckily for me, I happened upon Alight. Alight makes clothes for women who have curves. Sizes start at 12 and go up to 34. They are affordable and they feature some of the season's hottest trends. Have you heard that lace is in? Well it is! (And we're not talking about the kind of lace that makes you look like you're wearing your grandmother's curtains) Check out this black lace top from Alight, priced at just $19.99   


So if you are interested in clothes that are afforadable and fashionable, in sizes 12 and up, visit alight today!


this sweater is on sale for $14.99

2 comments:

Sharina September 26, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Great blog! Your newest follower here from http://thelifeofatiredmommy.blogspot.com

Tye September 26, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I'm a new follower and loving your blog. I would love if you would stop by and visit me sometime again soon.

Diary of a Chic Mommy
http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com