Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 Great E-Books: 2 Crafting Books and 3 Healthy Recipe Books FREE

Free EBooks- I love each of these books! The crafts in the Thrifty Trash to Treasure book are just what I needed. There is a cute craft where you take plastic lids and turn them into wall art! And I love the cookbook - the "ultimate" list of healthy snacks I mean. It has a lot of creative ideas and they are yummy too! These books are great for a lot of reasons -number 1 being that they are FREE. No clutter, no fumbling through pages to get the recipe I need - just search for it! 


29 Healthy and Super Easy Breakfast Recipes


19 Best Ever Grilled Chicken Recipes


Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks

Paper Crafts

"12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts" eBook 

Bottle Lid Craft from Thrifty Trash To Treasure Ebook

0 comments: