Monday, August 23, 2010

Talkatoos-Register to win one on Sweeps4bloggers! So absolutely adorable and for every one purchased, a talkatoo is donated to children with a parent serving abroad!

I am in love with this product. You press the button on the side and record a message for your child - perfect for moms or dads who have to travel or who are in the service, hence the Operation Homefront Giveaway. I have seen these cute little things everywhere from blogs to magazines and I am going to have to get one for my little girl. She doesn't want me to record a message though - she is in love with the sound of her own voice! She has been at me for months to get her a voice recorder toy from Target but when she saw these she changed her mind - now she wants one of these in every color. Sweeps4bloggers is giving away one of these cute little pieces of high tech jewelry. Go here to find out how you can win one!

I think I might want one for me too!
It would be really cute to have her sing one of her Beyonce songs and play it throughout the day to people. Here is something I like even more than the cute designs-this company gives back: Talkatoo has partnered with K.I.D.S (Kids In Distressed Situations.) For every talkatoo™
sold on our website, we will donate a talkatoo™ to K.I.D.S. Our products will go to support children with
a parent serving abroad in our military. These children struggle with separation and face significant challenges and stress. Our hope is that a talkatoo™may bring them a smile, some warmth, or make their day a little brighter.

0 comments: