Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Freebies From Walmart after Coupon-Unlimited printable q's from Post It

I went last night to Walmart and our local store closes at midnight and we were there at 11:30 (yes I had my little monster out late AND it was a full moon which is maybe why she was so wild) and didn't get a chance to get all the freebies after coupon:

Post It Notes $1
free after printable coupon These are pdf coupons so you print as many as you like and get a lot of free post its!

Noxema Spa Shavers $1.97 before coupon
Free after coupon-these were in a newspaper insert 5/23 RP (Red Plum)

M&M pretzel m&m's
Free after coupon found on M&M ice cream cone box

Coppertone travel size .47
sorry but this coupon must have been in with a package of q's I bought off Ebay because I can't figure out where it came from

Clean and Clear travel size scrub FREE (.97 after q)
Free after COUPON

0 comments: