Saturday, August 28, 2010

Free Photo Book $40 value from Picaboo (pay $9 S&H) expires soon! VERY high quality book!

Don't miss this deal! This book in large classic, classic leather, or classic custom would normally cost $49 when you add in shipping! You can get it for $9 (the price of S&H) if you are a new customer and you order by 11:59 PM (PT) on August 31, 2010.
Get started HERE or read more details below:
So far every single review I've read has raved about how beautiful their book turned out and many said it is one of the highest quality photo books they've ever received.

I often miss out on great photo deals because I have such a hard time choosing which pics I want to include. I am going to make sure that I don't miss out on this one though! $9 for a $40 book - well it would be $49 normally when you add in shipping! I am getting my pics ready as we speak!

"The cost of one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99) will be deducted from your order total. If your book contains more than 20 pages, you will be charged for the additional pages.


Additional books, taxes/international surcharges, and shipping costs are excluded.

Coupon expires at 11:59 PM (PT) on August 31, 2010.

Cannot be used with any other coupon

This coupon is for first-time customers only

We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without notice."

0 comments: